Monday, March 16, 2009

My list of fan fiction

Miscellaneous -> Maori Mythology

Hello,
I'm Konny, and I am a study abroad student from Germany. I intend to write a little story on Maori mythology, and this is why I looked for fan fiction on mythology. Due to some colloquial language it is not that easy for me to understand all these stories, the same thing with yours. If I don't understand something I will ask you and hopefully you will explain it to me =)

Here is my list of fan fiction on mythology:
Olympus High School
Actually, I thought this fan fiction is about real Greek/Roman mythology. But it isn't. However, I want to write about the Maori mythology, about the gods and goddesses or about how some inexplicable natural sights in NZ came into existence.
Neptune and the Toilet
"A young boy wonders about the function of society's most useful invention, the toilet." (General/Humor)
An African Folk Tale
(Family/Spiritual)
How the Great Wall of China Came to Be
(Fantasy/Adventure)
Goddess
(Poetry/Friendship)
The Story of Horus
"Horus becomes of age to avenge his father's death." (Adventure/Family)
What Happenes After Dark
"A small village rest on the outskirts of an unknown island pleasing the gods that live there. What happens when the gods aren't pleased and people start disappearing?" (Horror/Mystery)
Why Hyenas Laugh
"The sound that a hyena makes is a curious thing. What if it was a curse from a goddess and not just a trait from evolution?" (Spiritual/Fantasy) Plausible story.
A Titans Christmas Moment
A rather short but very sweet story. (Romance/Supernatural)
A Widows Song on a Foggy Night
And finally, a wonderful poem. (Romance/Tragedy)

These are the links, I know that I have to improve the description of the particular fan fiction or look for new links.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Konny, yup if you need help i can try to help you =)

    ReplyDelete